Gravograph, France, April 26th 2008
In 2003, Technifor and Gravograph joined together and have collectively established themselves as an international group and a proven leader in traceability, signage and object personalization.
Over the past five years, the two companies have conducted business harmoniously in an effort to better serve our customers.
In response to globalization and emerging economies, Technifor and Gravograph has become well-established worldwide and is represented by a close-knit subsidiary network. Our worldwide commercial and marketing organization is organized as follows:
- America's and Australia region, with a distribution and assembly hub in the USA (Atlanta)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and India region, with two distribution and assembly hubs in France (La Chapelle-Saint-Luc and Miribel)
- Asia-Pacific region with a distribution and assembly hub in China (Shanghai)
are entering into the dawn of a new horizon as demonstrated by:
- The acquisition of Vision Numeric (Brussieu, France), specializing in software development for Gravograph (La Chapelle Saint-Luc, France) applications and the piloting of 3D numerical controls.
- . A three-year reorganization project (2008 - 2009 - 2010) in an effort to optimize Group operation in France.
This project shall lead to the reorganization of Technifor
's (Miribel, France) historical organization; the staff will be transferred to the Gravograph
(La Chapelle Saint-Luc, France) location during 2008 - 2009 as well as to a new location in North Lyon (France) during 2010.
Our core competency in manufacturing will transfer to a single primary hub. This hub will further facilitate the entire production unit and logistical flow which will result in better service to our customers.
During this transitional time, mechanical engraving, laser CO2 machines, scribing, micro-percussion, laser YAG and fiber laser marking machines will be assembled in a jointly operated plant (La Chapelle Saint-Luc, France) so that we may continue to provide our French and International clients' with the quality and service they deserve.
During 2010, the Lyon offices will be transferred to a modern building located in North Lyon (France). This new location will better meet the needs of the following departments:
- Sales Division for the brands Technifor and Pro-Pen for France,
- Customer Service, France,
- Marketing and Product Development departments,
- Technifor and Pro-Pen R & D departments,
- Test labs,
- Vision Numeric activity,
- GravoTech Group Executive Offices,
- Financial Direction, Europe for the GravoTech Group.
In order to optimize our close relationships with our clients, we will continue to strive at reinforcing our industrial strategies through the use of a more efficient and centralized commercial and support structure.
In order to optimize the GravoTech
group juridical structure, some merging operations have been realized :
- France : Gravograph Industrie International SAS and Technifor SAS merge, new name :GravoTech Marking SAS,
- United Kingdom : Gravograph Ltd, Technifor Ltd and Vision Numeric Ltd merge, name :Gravograph Ltd,
- Italy : Gravograph Italia Spa and Technifor Srl merge, new name : GravoTech Srl,
- Germany : Gravograph GmbH and Vision Numeric GmbH merge, name : Gravograph GmbH.
and Vision Numeric
will continue their international development in over 20 countries, represented by both subsidiaries and over 300 distributors, while continuing to face the every day challenges of the growing global industrial and economic market of today and tomorrow.
We remain as determined as ever to work with you. Your usual contacts remain at your disposal should you have any questions.
Chairman and CEO
Executive Senior Vice-President and
General Manager GravoTech Group