How to engrave and cut a door plate with a laser
Personalising door plates and other name plates
Discover how to use a laser to cut or mark a house number or a name on a door plate thanks to laser engraving!
Personalise door plates in just 5 steps:
- 1st step: create the wording to be engraved (text, numbers, symbols) using the Laserstyle™ software
- 2nd step: place the door plate back to front (laser engraving is done on the back of the plate) in the LS100 laser engraving machine
3rd step: start the cutting and the engraving in “mirror” mode
Settings: engraving-speed 90%, power 60%, cutting- speed 8%, power 80%
- 4th step: Remove the cut and engraved plate; add Gravolaque black colouring to the engraved letters
- 5th step: Remove any excess paint and leave to dry for 1 hour
Cut and engrave door plates, letter box plates and any other type of name plate with CO2 Gravograph laser solutions.
The LS100 engraving and cutting laser machine boasts Gravograph know-how and expertise; it offers productivity and comfort of use and helps you:
- Engrave and cut name plates
- Personalise small advertising items, corporate gifts, etc
- Realise industrial engraving and cutting
To find out more about laser engraving and cutting