Gravograph unveils its new dual-source solution
The new LS900 Edge solution is the perfect combination of fiber and CO² technology, allowing you to engrave and cut multiple materials with a single machine.
Engrave and cut all your materials with the LS900 Edge
The LS900 Edge is an easy to use laser engraving solution that combines fiber and CO2 technology.
This laser engraving machine is flexible enough to engrave unitary productions, small or medium series.
A flexible and cost-effective solution
Professionals regularly have requests for a wide range of materials. This solution will allow you to engrave and cut for a variety of materials with only one machine.
Dual-source technology is a benefit for engraving and laser cutting:
- The power of fiber optics: ideal for solid materials that are often encountered in various industries.
- The advantage of CO2: the combinaison of gas and electric discharge makes it possible to mark transparent materials (which are not affected by Fiber technology).
These two technologies combined in the LS900 Edge will allow you to do this:
- Engrave on glass, crystal and ceramics
- Mark on metals such as: stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, precious metals...
- Engrave on the stone and much more
You can also cut:
- Wood, paper and cardboard
- Plastic materials
The benefits with the LS900 Edge:
- A single solution for all your materials
- Flexible use of the system
- Quick and easy to handle
- Drives easily with our Gravostyle software
- Integrated optics compatible with both laser beams
- Production capacity from unit to medium series
Technical data Specifications:
|| CO2 and Fiber
CO2 : 40W
Fiber : 20W/ 30W/ 50W
| Engraving zone (mm)
|| 610 x 610
|| 945 x 1080 x 810
| Raster maximum speed
| Z axis path (mm)
| Weight (kg)
| Software interfance
|| Drive with our software Gravostyle
This new engraving laser solution is now available
Find here all product information